8/4/10

MASTER RONALD DUNCAN-BLACK NINJA



Lately I been on a Martial Arts kick for some reason. When i was a shorty I was actually in martial arts (everyone was..or wanted to be..dont front) I was a Bruce Lee fanatic and really enjoyed taking lessons. I even skipped a belt real talk..and got the belts still to prove it...lol...

But Any way that discontinued..but my passion for watching it still lives on. I have a huge collection of kung fu flicks. Matter fact one of my all time favorite movies is THE LAST DRAGON w TAIMAK in it. That movie went hard! Heard they was supposed to remake it btw. But back to the point

This is Ronald Duncan he is a teacher, and master of Ninjitsu and he is a MONSTER. Caught a few of his vids on the net and been a fan every since. Ninjitsu is such a sick assassin type style..this dude straight took the knowledge of it and created like a black ninjitsu style. He is not someone you want to run up on he will wipe the street with you even with a gun! check him out..

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment!