8/7/10

DUDEGOTBARS.COM- COVERS KENLO KEY SONG "WELCOME TO MY WORLD"



http://www.dudegotbars.com/2010/08/new-bars-kenlo-key-welcome-to-my-world.html
(click on this post title to view the link)
DudeGotBars.com is actually one of my favorite blogs ..as you can see in my favorites link on the side. I respect them because lets start with the NAME..dude got bars..basically if you aint respected lyrically chances are you wont make this site...
so for them to cover my song AND give me props.(noticed the owner of the blog commented in the comment area) IS A BIG DEAL...i been checkn out they site for a while n one of my goals was to hit it soon...so goal accomplished! trust me though..plenty more where that came from!

Very pleased, and humbled by the experience.We making some noise now (Team IntaVention ..shout out to Kwik..the man bhind the scenes working magic) We bout to do some big things yall..stay tuned...

**correction this is the title song off of an unreleased album..that wont be released unfortunately..but im workn on a project now called THE WELL KNOWN STRANGER..and it will be stoooooooppppiiiiddd!....stay tuned
shout out to DUDEGOTBARS.COM lets get that freestyle cracking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment!